Oakas has a 7 year uninterrupted track record, delivering cost effective exercise facilitation to ensure exercise and mission success. We work with organisations such as NATO, national military and police, International and Non Governmental Organisations.
Oakas provides a single point of contact for cost effective supply, management and coordination of Subject Matter Expert support in 2 distinct areas:
- Civil Military Coordination (White cell, Grey Cell, Civilian Advisors)
- Military SME expertise
Civil Military Coordination (White cell, Grey Cell, Civilian Advisors)
- Worldwide network of advisors with recent operational experience
- Experience working within NATO, UN, IO And NGO systems
- Scripting of realistic storylines for maximum civil military interaction
- Realistic and experienced portrayal of host nation civilians (role play)
- Civilian advisors to the Command Group and Key Leader Engagement
- Current contacts with organisations such as the United Nations
- Experts in the Comprehensive Approach
- We work exceptionally closely with media simulation to provide a first class product.
Military SME expertise
- NATO Security Cleared personnel
- Exercise planners
- Scenario developers and functional area script writers
- Subject specialists – lectures, scenario discussions
- After Action Review and Lessons Learnt experts
- Subject Matter Experts for delivery of lessons, lectures or facilitated scenario discussions
- Joint Exercise Management Module (JEMM) operators and support to CAX
Land Component Command
Our military SMEs have been used to write complex scenarios to training and challenge audiences operating at a variety of levels. Most recently we assisted with the planning, writing and delivery of Exercise Loyal Bonus for the new Land Component Command.
ISAF Regional Command training
Our Subject matter experts have been employed to plan, write and deliver training for ISAF Regional Command Capital, Regional Command South and Regional Command North. Our teams have operated as Battle Staff Training Manager and coordinators, Mission Managers, JEMM Operators, Subject Experts,
Training Mentors and Advisors
As a result of over 7 years experience developing training for mentors and advisors, Oakas is in the enviable position to adapt the tremendous lessons learnt to new global environments. All our experts have worked in different operational environments. We have mentors to both military and Government departments and public bodies in fragile states and the developing world.
As an example, Oakas has written and delivered training to European military mentors for the Afghan Police and Afghan Army deploying at Brigade, Corps and Ground Force Command levels. We have developed training to include lessons and lectures combined with facilitated discussion and computer aided Mission rehearsal Exercises.
Oakas has worked with the French Gendarmerie a le Centre national d'entraînement des forces de gendarmerie (CNEFG) and with a large number of European police forces to coordinate and deliver training and exercises to enhance capabilities in crisis management and working in hostile environments such as Afghanistan. In 2011, James Cassidy was awarded the prestigious medal of the CNEFG for his valued contribution to the design of the courses and continued support in the delivery of the training
Oakas has had teams of military experts assisting with the planning, scripting and delivery of major simulated exercises such as United Endeavour. This type of exercise concurrently trains personnel working across various continents simultaneously.
Our very large network of Advisors and experts are all experienced in their field but also in support to exercises. In addition we employ academics, who are experts in their field and bring a wealth of additional knowledge which can assist commanders at all levels.